Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Xavier Paul at 6 months and growing fast!

I always hear elders say that children grows up so fast and that you should treasure every moment of it, I mostly certainly agree to that. My son is now 6 months old...6 months and 15 days. How time flies. Before I knew it..he will soon be walking and running. How I wish to be with him everyday, every single day so I can personally monitor him. :)



Last week, we went to the Pedia. At 6 months of age he now has to change his milk formula. His pedia first introduced him to Promil Gold. From S-26. Same formulation: 2:1. Most of my officemates who are parents themselves told me that I have to watch out for changes in the consistency of his "poo-poo". Changing milk fomula can result to "pagtatae" or diarrhea on babies as a result of adjustment to the new milk. Xp did not experience that. He loves the taste of promil. I do too! lol. I had form this habit of tasting his milk so I'd know why he likes or not like his milk. It smells like vanilla ice cream. Very appetizing. The price of the milk is the same with his first milk, S-26 Gold. Between the ranges of 400 to 500 pesos for 400g. The only problem with Promil Gold is that..he got constipated. So, I texted his pedia and told him about Xp. He recommended Nan HW2. New formulation: 1:1. Nan HW is hydrolyzed whey protein milk. Compared to Promil Gold, Nan HW2 is much more creamier and tastier. That is for me. I think Xp would agree with me because ever since he had Nan, he likes to feed every 3 hours compared before that he feeds every 4 hours! Well, he got constipated too with Nan but after 3 days, it was better. He was not constipated anymore. Thank God! So, I think we are sticking on with Nan. Finally! lol!


Below is my angels' recent photo. He is such a blessing from God. Mama and Daddy loves you so much!


super cutie!

argghh!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow a beautiful blog,,, good job..

    http://criticallifeinsurancelondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete