Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Its all because of Nuffnang


I have been applying the lessons from our  Online Mentoring Club. One of the lessons I have come across is about putting ads on your blogs. Since I just applied for Google Adsense, the aim is to find another ad company to put on my blog site. One of the ads mentioned was Nuffnang. 

For further details on Nuffnang, go to their website: www.nuffnang.com.ph. Anyways, I had signed up and now I am ready to input the ad into my blog when I realized that I had to use html format in order to the integrate it to my site. Since, I am no techie person, I had a hard time finding the right spot. So I decided to switch the design template of my site to "Simple". Though there is a guide in Nuffnang for blogger html settings, I still had to do the trial-and-error thing to get the right spot for the ads. Finally, after much search..there it was..below is a screen shot of the fruits of my labor. lol!

top portion

sidebar? lol!

footer

I just hope I got it right. :) That is the reason for the new look of my site. All because of you, Nuffnang. lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment