Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Thoughts





It has been weeks since I last wrote a blog..or is that correct? wait let me check my memory..Oh noh! It has been a month since I wrote a decent blog. Reason: I do not know what to write about. Just now, I do not know what I am supposed to be saying in this blog post of mine. The title is not even defined. Well, its been a month since I started hunting for a VA "gig"..and so far..zero! lol! But I still have high hopes that someone...somebody out there would be interested in me. I just know! :)

Last week, I was reading an article written by Bo Sanchez. I have been following him since 2009. Well, I won't talk about the article he wrote here. I just admire people like him that had a clear vision of their mission in life. And I think very few people are like him..If you were ask today, what is your mission in this life..what would be your answer?

Right now, I am also asking the same question. I don't know what brought me to thinking about mission but I just had the feeling that I was not doing something. That something was not right. That I was not fully using the gifts God had given me..Do you also have that same thoughts? I hope that other people have this realization..so that people will look for the answer. what do you do when you have questions? Well, you have to find the answer. I am on that path.






No comments:

Post a Comment