Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Answered Prayer














Good news!

I just received my first interview today for my Odesk Application. :) I was reluctant to open my email earlier. I was thinking that there would be no answers yet for the applications I made last Friday. My husband, opened my gmail account and there he found an email from an interested client. My very first since I started applying this March2011 to Odesk. To be honest, I was quite feeling down this week. Because no positive response was given to me for every application I made in Odesk. It was either the client chose another contractor or the client was looking for another answer to their test. I was trying to be positive but I know deep down inside I was thinking negatively. Part of me was shouting that, "quit before you get hurt" or " this is not for you...find your water somewhere else". But now, I have hope. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment