Saturday, February 26, 2011

Revisions made

Alas! I received a reply from Sir Jomar.
Scared as I was, I had the courage to look into his email. I thought he'd never email... He was a busy man and replying to my email might take much of his precious time.. but busy as he is, below is his comment on my assignment:





Jomar Hilario

to me
show details Feb 23 (3 days ago)
Kulang ang Resume, show some previous work. or describe please.


Jomar Hilario / jomar.hilario@gmail.com


This is a good thing! PERFECT! Perfect because he emailed me and he told me what I needed to improve. And this is particularly on my resume. Honestly, I had a difficulty making the resume. I really did not know what I needed to put on my resume..One, I have no VA work experience. Two, I am not a technical person. In short, I felt small. I felt small because I was a newbie to this line of work. But as I revised my resume, I had realized something. My work experience is related to doing VA work. My day to day routine is also part of VA work. For instance, payment of bills, telephone calls, browsing the internet, research, etc. So, did I still felt small? Yes, a little. Because I still need to learn a lot of things and when I say a lot, it really means A LOT!!!!! Competition is tough and I need to be fully equipped to be ready for the war! lol!

So, I finished my revision. Full of hopes, I resent the revised resume to Sir Jomar again. Now, my heart is jumping..




No comments:

Post a Comment