Monday, February 21, 2011

Assignment done!



Yesterday, I passed all my assignments. Yehey! I am just hoping that I passed with flying colors. :) I am keeping my fingers crossed. As I passed the assignment, I had mixed emotions.
I was excited at the same time - scared! Maybe because the whole experience was a new thing for me. And that I do not know what would be the response of my teacher to my work. I felt like criminal waiting for death sentence (I am just exaggerated. lol!)

There is still a lot to do. I need to update this blog site of mine. I should at least write 5 blogs in one seating. lol! :) Also, need to update my brainbench and odesk account.

I had difficulty in finishing the assignment. There were a lot of distractions like the TV and my playing time with my son..but the patience and determination paid off eventually. I just need to set my priorities and make a time table of everything I do most especially when I become a VA by March, 2o11. This is my claim: I will get my first VA work by March, 2011, paying $8.00 per hour! At first, I wanted to do VA work part-time. But now, my goal is to resign from my full-time employment and become a full-time work from home Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment