Monday, November 8, 2010

Just wondering

Why is that everytime we are broken-hearted or hurting on love..we end up listening on love songs and senti-songs on the radio? Is it an automatic response to the hurt that we feel inside or is it plain torture? hahaha isn't it weird? You know that you are hurt and you still want to feel it even more by subjecting yourself to more reminiscing and thinking.....I'm guilty of this. har har har Maybe we just wanted to burst in tears so that the tears could wash away what we are feeling....Maybe we wanted to reminisce on the moments that we have shared with the one person we loved but betrayed us and hurt us. But funny isn't it that we can never learn that we actually loved not unless we get hurt. I think hurting is all part of the "loving process". It just makes perfect sense. How can you actually appreciate beauty if you can't see the ugly part of it?

But the hell! Why cry more and more right? I'm no hypocrite to say that I didn't cried my heart out when I was broken before. I took a couple of drinks and lots of chocolate eating..that made a big difference..hahaha friends also helps. Their moral support gives you that confidence that you can make it through. Take note: these are not just people who listens to you. Listening is good but it is even better if you help the person out. Suggest something! Don't act like a sponge. Another factor is the attitude! That is spelled as Y - O - U. "attitude". Know in yourself that you can will make it through. "I can make it through the rain.." Sing it with conviction. Easier said than done. But there's no other way..either you stay down or you stand up and say to the world, "I'm a survivor!"..

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment