Monday, November 8, 2010

Our story

2009 since I started this project. OMG! its already 2010 and still no post or blog. hahaha
Well, its not too late to start, right? Let me continue our story.:)

Met each other November 6, 2004..my bestfriend Paonessa asked me to accompany her to his friend's birthday party in Pasig. It was a Saturday so I decided to join her. We got introduced. Nothing special on the first meeting. At least for my end. Not sure on his story. Our next meeting was on November 11, same year. I met with Paonessa, not knowing that she will also meet Lojen. The truth is Lojen asked Paonessa to call me so he can see me again. Oopps honey, don't deny it. haha Anyways, we ate dinner at Mcdo. The table we are seated is shaky so as he placed our tray of orders..the cup of sprite suddenly slipped and poured over me! He was very apologetic about it. And me? I was just laughing. Who should I blame right? Besides, it was an accident..not unless he really intended that to happened. You'd be thinking if I met with him again after that..I most certainly did! We had our second date..without Paonessa of course. :) and the next, and the next..that is how i met my hubby, Lojen.

We have been a couple since December 2004. Like any other couple out there, we had our own share of ups and downs. Since his work requires him to be out of the country all the time, we had to share a long-distance love affair. And it was not easy. As for my part, I was not really into this type of relationship but for him I made an exemption. But we did surpass all that. The love we had for each other made our ties stronger. Of course, we had God in the center who helped us.

My next blog would be about our wedding and how we prepared for it..it was exhausting though rewarding in the end. :)

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment