Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It was last minute...

My husband and I decided to enroll in Jomar Hilario's Online Mentoring Club. I suggested that he registered for the membership since he was already a member of Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club. We wanted to make use of the 50% Discount given to Truly Rich Club members. (my husband is a member). It was last minute..
we enrolled for the membership March 31, 2011 - the last day to avail of the discount and avail of the membership. The Internet Marketing Guru said he will be closing doors to new members. I am just glad we got in and now I am - (yes, me, myself and I) reading the lessons. My husband wants me to learn everything so that I can be his own VA. And it is - overwhelming! Plus the fact that I am working. I have a full-time job. But there are no excuses to this. We just need to learn the lessons by heart, apply it and nourish this with our time. After all, I believe that this is my way of becoming a work-from-home Mommy - full-time! Cheers to that!

                                          
                                    Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/olpc/2606362543/sizes/m/



No comments:

Post a Comment