Saturday, February 19, 2011

On using scribd

Before I was able to put any tutorial to my blog, I was wondering on how I will be able to upload it to my blog. :) So what I did was I reviewed some blogs and I found out that they use scribd.com.

Now my second problem is, how do I use scribd?

The answer was pretty simple. In our age of technology now, learning any application is a breeze. So, I went to their site: www.scribd.com and I signed up a free account. I uploaded one of my tutorials. Now, what should I do next? I studied the site again..looked around and walah! I found my answer. Follow this simple steps as I did.

At the bottom part of the uploaded tutorial is a navigation tool bar. I looks something like this:


Click embed. Then you will prompted to this screen:


Click Copy of the Embed this document portion. Go to your blog and paste the HTML. To paste, press Control (Ctrl) of your keyboard, do not lift your fingers then press "V". Your tutorial is now embedded to your blog. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment